EUROCOM unveils Monster 4 notebook with GeForce GTX 970M
14” EUROCOM Monster 4 high performance ultraportable laptop with 970M graphics now available with FHD and WQHD display panels
The 14” EUROCOM Monster 4 high performance ultraportable laptop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics and Intel Core i7 processors and 32 GB DDR4 memory can now be ordered with either a 1920×1080 FHD display or a 2560×1440 WQHD display in a tiny ultraportable chassis that is 1 inch thin and 2 kg light.
“The EUROCOM Monster 4 is a small and lightweight upgradeable Skylake powerhouse! Full speed ahead.” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
The EUROCOM Monster 4 has upgradeable memory, storage, wireless cards and now the display with the choice between a 1920×1080 FHD and 2560×1440 WQHD display.
“If I were in the market for a gaming laptop, I wouldn’t hesitate to toss this one on my shortlist. That’s for a couple of reasons: it’s super-fast, has professional aesthetics, has an openness about it that allows you to upgrade certain components without feeling guilty, and can also be received sans an OS.” Rob Williams, TechGage.
High performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics with 3GB DDR5 memory is supported within the svelte 14”, 2 KG, 1” thin chassis for epic ultraportable performance.
“the Monster 4 truly impressed me, and I’d highly recommend taking a look at Eurocom’s configurator tool if you’re interested in a new gaming notebook that’s as light as a regular one and offers fantastic gaming performance at 1080p.” Rob Williams, TechGage.
The EUROCOM Monster supports two levels of Intel Core i7 processors. The Intel Core i7-6700HQ are 6820HK are supported to give customers the choice between two levels of highly capable processors to couple with up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory via two 16 GB modules.
A sleek, silver light illuminates the keyboard of the Monster 4, hinting at the power held within the subtle yet aggressively designed chassis.
An M.2 slot and a 7mm HDD/SSD slot are supported to offer up to 2.5 TB of super-fast SSD storage capacity.
Even with all the power of the EUROCOM Monster 4, the battery life is still an exceptional 290 minutes in UMA mode thanks to a 45WH Polymer battery pack.
Choose your LCD Display
– 14.0-inch (35.56cm); Matte; FHD 1920×1080; 700:1; 300nts; 84% sRGB; LED; eDP; 30pin; LP140WF3-SPD1
– 14.0-inch (35.56cm); Matte; WQHD 2560×1440; 700:1; 300nts; 86% sRGB; LED; eDP; 40pin; LP140QH1-SPB1
VGA / GPU Graphics Options
– 3GB GDDR5; NVIDIA GTX 970M (N16E-GT); 1280 CUDA; GPU/VRAM Clock 924MHz/2500MHz; Maxwell (28nm); on-board; 60W
Processor / CPU
– 2.60 GHz (up to 3.5) Intel Mobile Core i7-6700HQ (Skylake); on-board/SMT; 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 14nm; HD Graphics 530; 45W
– 2.70 GHz (up to 3.6) Intel Mobile Core i7-6820HK; on-board/SMT; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 14nm; HD Graphics 530; 45W
Memory (RAM) Configuration – Fully Upgradeable
– 8GB; 1x 8GB; DDR4; PC4-2133; CL15; 260-pin; Micron; 1.2V; 1 SODIMM
– 8GB; 1x 8GB; DDR4; 2400Hz; CL14; 260-pin;1.2V; Kingston HyperX Impact; 1 SODIMM
– 16GB; 2x 8GB; DDR4; 2400Hz; CL14; 260-pin; 1.2V; Kingston HyperX Impact; 2 SODIMM
– 16GB; 2x 8GB; DDR4; PC4-2133; CL15; 260-pin; Micron; 1.2V; 2 SODIMM
– 16GB; 1x 16GB; DDR4; PC4-2133; CL15; 260-pin; Micron; 1.2V; 1 SODIMM
– 32GB; 2x 16GB; DDR4; PC4-2133; CL15; 260-pin; Micron; 1.2V; 2 SODIMM
EUROCOM Monster 4 Specifications:
- Display: 14-inch (35.56cm) FHD 1920-by-1080 or WQHD 2560-by-1440 pixels
- Processor: on-board; Intel Core i7-6700HQ or 6820HK (Skylake)
- VGA Technology: on-board; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (3GB DDR5); Microsoft Hybrid Graphics; supports up to four active displays
- Memory: Two 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-2133/2400; 1.2V; up to 32GB
- Storage: up to 2.5TB of storage with 2 physical drives: one HDD/SSD (7mm) and one M.2 2280 SSD SATA3 / PCIe x4
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit A4 size; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling
- Sound System: High Definition Audio; S/PDIF digital output; Built in array microphone; Built in two 2W speakers; SOUND BLASTER® X-FI® MB5; ANSP 3D sound technology on headphone output; External 5.1CH audio output supported by headphone, microphone and S/PDIF jack
- Ports: 4 x USB 3.0 (1x powered USB port, AC/DC); 2 x mini Display Port 1.2; 1 x HDMI output; 1 x Headphone; 1 x Microphone-in; 1 x S/PDIF (digital); 1 x RJ-45 LAN; 1 x DC-in
- Communications: 1Gb LAN, WLAN, built in antenna for optional 3G/4G/LTE/HSPA
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 2.0
- Battery: Polymer; 45WH; up to 290 minutes in UMA mode
- Weight: 2kg / 4.4bs
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 349x247x25.4mm
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.